Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cyley Myrus


Brother in law bought me a Hannah Montana singing toothbrush. Broke that out the other night and have been using it ever since. It's quite high tech and most righteous. It's a beautiful concept in dental hygiene. Brush until the music stops. Most of us don't brush out teeth long enough and that pattern is established when we are youts apparently. The inventors of the Hannah Montanna singing toothbrush want to nip poor dental hygiene in the bud with the help of America's favorite poplet by issuing the youts of America with singing toothbrushes. Apparently there are many youts out there who want to listen to the little Cyrus girl. You have to brush in order to hear the sweet siren song. If you stop brushing the volume drops.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, even when brushing the music does not really blast out of the toothbrush in a way that would cause the demining types to take notice and raise an eyebrow.

Through some sort of high tech, parent sanity saving magic, the music is conducted through our teeth into our melons and this only happens while we brush. If we stop brushing, the volume drops and I believe, though I can't be sure because I can't stand next to myself and listen, that the music is not really audible by others hardly at all. I am somewhat disappointed by that fact. It would have been nice to make the new tenants think I am weirder than they already do because I don't drink a minimum of 8 beers a night.

The sad thing is that the HMTB has not fulfilled its goal of improving my dental hygiene. So painful is it to listen to Hannah Montana tunes, that I can't make it through the full song.

I will keep trying.

Otherwise, it is very hot and dusty here. Working on installing a wiffle ball field and a basketball court. Need to find an a/c too. Busy week of working, lots to do.

Need to get back into the groove of updating.

Enjoy the photo of me and the HMTB. Thank you Kristopher.

Maybe they will come out with a Dave Chappelle or Bernie Mac singing toothbrush. Now those would be something. 'America...'

5 comments:

  1. Isis should come out with a brush, then we would all brush for 7 mins!! That would be awesome, I have to say "Grinning Mouth" would be the perfect track for such a task.

    8 beers a night huh? I think Juba would have been a better choice for me than Denver...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Kris is very excited to make your blog and help with your dental hygiene. Aspire to the full two minutes of the tune! You don't want to fill cavities in Juba, do you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to know you're keeping up with your oral hygiene! How good of your brother-in-law to be looking out for your best interests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the haircut. Have you tried out the razor yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow man. I'm surprised you didn't quote your favorite tune or episode.

    ReplyDelete